First, let us congratulate you on your upcoming Wedding!
Rev. Dr. Gregory Possman and Rev. Sandra Possman are non-denominational, interfaith, ordained ministers, officiating weddings that are customized to create meaningful, heartfelt ceremonies. We perform weddings in Wilkes, Watauga, Avery and Ashe Counties. These include and are not limited to Boone, West Jefferson, Banner Elk, Linville, Blowing Rock and Valle Crucis in North Carolina. We also officiate weddings in Eastern Tennessee including Johnson, and Carter Counties. We have over 40 combined years experience as Wedding Officiants in the High Country. Gregory and Sandra are ordained ministers with Universal Brotherhood Movement, Inc., a non-denominational, inter-faith organization. Our doctrine is unconditional love, non-judgment and tolerance. We also perform commitment ceremonies, baptisms, christenings, memorial services and heartfelt recommitment ceremonies.
From the largest formal Wedding Ceremony to elopements and every size event in between, your wedding is the most important event happening on that day. We welcome all loving couples. We accommodate: differing faiths, first weddings or otherwise, blended family weddings and same sex marriages. You will love the customized, professional, ceremony we design. Our experience also includes remote site weddings, theme weddings, trail weddings, and pet-friendly weddings. We are proud members of the High Country's premier wedding organization, High South Event Professionals.
Why consider one of our Ministers as your wedding officiate?
- We are ordained, All-faith Ministers, ready to perform the ceremony of your choosing.
- We customize every ceremony, with as much or as little input as you and your fiancé wish.
- We have over 40 years combined experience officiating weddings.
- We offer reasonable, competitive rates with no hidden fees.
- We have worked with most of the local Wedding Coordinators in the High Country.
- We offer both male and female ordained ministers.
- We complete all wedding licenses legally and mail them registered-receipt requested.
- We have backup ministers available, should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- We maintain a wonderful working relationship with the local Register of Deeds.
- We perform prompt, efficient rehearsals so you can proceed to your rehearsal dinner.
- We cooperate with your wedding coordinator or whoever is directing, for a seamless event.
- We have experience, officiating at most of the venues in the High Country.
- We are willing to travel and charge reasonable travel fees.
- We are willing to perform ceremonies in most locations.
- We can often provide a Minister\Officiant on short notice.